SENTINI Group believes in hiring, training, developing and retaining best human talents which help to achieve individual and organization goals in a combined manner. Our manpower is are true assets for our organization. They are the ones who contribute effectively towards the successful functioning of an organization. They strive hard to deliver their level best and achieve the assigned targets within the stipulated time frame.
The work culture goes a long way in creating the brand image of the organization and making it distinct from its competitors.
Come grow with us and explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we have a passionate commitment to learning and professional development, with challenging career opportunity.
Job Profile/Description: Designing and getting fabricated company orientation center cum office, showroom at shop in shop concepts, and exhibition stands for Sanitaryware, Faucets and Allied Bathroom Product display.
- Identification, Selection and Negotiation with vendor for executing showroom fabrication work.
- Supervising the work in progress of the showroom, monitoring the quality & specifications aspects and meeting the deadlines.
- Coordination with the Sales Team, Trade Partners and Marketing Head for understanding their requirements for the design.
- The position will report to Marketing Head.
Job Profile/Description: Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Market research, competitors study, product gap identification, benchmarking, new product development, Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Coordination with the Sales Team, Plant Team and the vendors for all the product related aspects.