Position: Product Manager – Sanitarywares
Job Profile/Description: Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Market research, competitors study, product gap identification, benchmarking, new product development, Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Coordination with the Sales Team, Plant Team and the vendors for all the product related aspects.
Qualification: MBA in marketing with 8+ years of product management experience in Sanitaryware, Faucets and allied products.