Founded in the year 2015 under the flagship brand ‘Sentini’ has emerged as a leading sanitary ware brand which is driven by consistent innovation.
Location: Amberpeta (Village), Bhimadole (Mandal), West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India.
Products: Sanitaryware and Allied Products
- Technological Tie-up with SACMI IMOLA, Italy
- Tunnel Kiln with car conveyance with Automatic Car Loading and Unloading Facility for firing Green wares
- Highly efficient & versatile RIEDHAMMER SSK (Shuttle Kiln) for re-firing.
- Natural Gas (Clean fuel) firing.
- The established group with rich experience of in diversified businesses.
- Team of a highly experienced professional in the field of ceramics.
Sentini Sanitaryware (P) Ltd. is the most contemporary sanitaryware, that is sold off to Lixil, Japan. The company produced 1.2 million pieces annualy in the first phase and expanded to 2.4 million pieces per annum at Amberpeta (Village), Bhimadole (Mandal), West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India. The project catered to the fast-growing sanitaryware segment, also a key focus area under various initiatives by the Government of India. The commercial production commenced in the first quarter of the calendar year 2017.
The Government’s vision for Urban Sanitation in India is, “All Indian cities and towns become totally sanitized, healthy and livable and ensure and sustain good public health and environmental outcomes for all their citizens with a special focus on hygienic and affordable sanitation facilities for the urban poor and women”. Sentini will stand by this social cause by offering world-class sanitaryware products.
The state of the art plant is equipped with world-class machinery, equipment and technical know-how imported from Europe.